Free Lesson Code How to Use

Dear all,

I am new in the community and recently bought Hohner Blesband version. The basic C type harmonica.

There is a 30 day trial code from bluesharmonica.com that I have checked the website and could not find any way to use it. I do wonder if you tried same coupon that you may help me.

Hope you all are fine these days due to Corona Virus and sorry to take your time with this personal question

Best
Ozan

2 Likes

Hi Ozan,
I’ve asked David Barrett for clarification. I assume you will need to register for the site, then it will offer you an opportunity to redeem your voucher. I’ll let you know what he says,
best
Steve

3 Likes

Welcome, Ozan.
I think you can also try some other Youtubs, such SUZUKI harmonica training software I am a new in the community too. During the quarantine to stop the novel coronavirus, we can’t work or go out, but it’s a good time to learning harmonica. Let’s inprove our techniques of harmonica together !
best
Liu

2 Likes

Hi Ozan,
below is David Barrett’s reply, hope that works for you. If not, you can email him directly and he will assist you: bluesharmonicateacher@gmail.com

Hello, thank you for contacting us. Here is where you go to start the process to redeem your free month of lessons Newsletter - David Barret

The lessons are designed to be studied with an A Harmonica. If you only have a C Harmonica, there is an intro lesson here http://www.bluesharmonica.com/lessons/c_harmonica_intro_lesson. After this lesson, if you decide to continue, you’ll need to pick up an A Harmonica. Best wishes on your studies.

3 Likes

Dear Liu, thank you for your response and happy to hear that you are willing to learn harmonica! Please keep in touch via social media and email that we can share our progress. Who knows maybe we can play together!
I am actually rocket scientist and sometimes going to work to make some firings! However I can work when I am at home!
instagram @ozankaraspace
email: ozankaraphd@gmail.com

1 Like

Dear Steve!
Amazing thanks! Sorry for my late response. I tried and my code did not work. However will send David e-mail directly.
Again, please keep in touch and stay safe!
Ozan
ozankaraspace

1 Like

Update: I manage to get discount! Thanks for your helps!

1 Like

That’s great! Hope you have a great time studying our fascinating instrument,

regards
Steve

1 Like

here is my code HNA2470634 ,how do I start my lessons 30 day free beginer lessons

how do I get my 30 day beginer lesson,the links iIwas given does not work ,it says 404 server error

Sorry about the delay. If you have difficulties, please email David Barrett and ask him to help:
info@bluesharmonica.com

Good information thanks for sharing
vmware

1 Like

how do I get my free lessons I need code

The code is on a small paper strip in the harmonica box, usually inside the product information insert.

You know, I have probably about 20 of those things and have never used any of them. I was taking harmonica lessons before the pandemic and have since listened to loads of Youtube videos from several good teachers.

I don’t expect to ever use any of the free lesson things.

Don.

1 Like

And indeed you don’t need to. But plenty of people do, because David Barrett is definitely one of the finest teachers of all aspects of blues harmonica on the planet. Each to his own.

Where do you find the code? I can’t finger out how to do this and I would like to get my free lessons since I spent $40 on this.

Hi Mia,

in the box which your harmonica came in you will find the product information insert and a separate small red slip of paper with the code.

Below is David Barrett’s reply to the same enquiry a while back in this thread, hope that works for you. If not, you can email him directly and he will assist you: bluesharmonicateacher@gmail.com:

Hello, thank you for contacting us. Here is where you go to start the process to redeem your free month of lessons http://bluesharmonica.com/hohner

The lessons are designed to be studied with an A Harmonica. If you only have a C Harmonica, there is an intro lesson here http://www.bluesharmonica.com/lessons/c_harmonica_intro_lesson . After this lesson, if you decide to continue, you’ll need to pick up an A Harmonica. Best wishes on your studies.