1904 model ID to acquire fingering chart

My grandpa’s 1904 half note, 20 treble buttons. 2 base "levers, clover leaf design on bellows, green tape on "ribs of bellows,maybe cherry wood, 2 "tone change buttons on top, labeled steel bronze reeds and Gold Medal, St Louis 1904 Highest Award. Fabric (?) between wood and bellows is red. Can anyone help me ID Model or tell me other details to provide for positive ID.? My long-range goal is to repair and learn to play it. I can’t find model # anywhere on instrument. Thanking you for time and assistance!

Chieftessie

Dear Chieftessie,
your instruments sounds exciting. How about you add some pictures and we´ll have a look at it?
You can also send them to accordion@hohner.de if you prefer.
Theresia

Sorry…been out of state w/o wireless.

Tried to get pics but am old and using kindle w/o cam. Too hard f/this old brain. Saw pic on pinterest but still can’t find fingering chart. In meantime will research process to send for repair. Any advice, hints, insurance, etc much appreciated. Will be sad for me to ship out. Had it 40+ yrs & never let anyone touch it. Maybe I could find an old children’s “flutophone” to figure out my fingering. Anyone remember getting toy flute type things in elementary school. For me that would have been 1958ish.
Blessings to all.