Children learn more about the harmonica and Hohner's history in Brazil

In 2019 Marcelo Naves endorsee Hohner from Brazil worked visiting schools and showing children of different ages the sound of the Hohner Harmonicas and telling a little about the History of the Harmonica Factory.

3 Likes

Hi @MarceloNaves!
Thank you so much for your dedication and commitment! It looks like it’s been a great success!
Best regards from Trossingen

2 Likes

Thank you so much Ines. That’s my life w/ Hohner Harmonicas

2 Likes

Hi MarceloNaves !
These children looks very interested in the harmonica.And you have a good job. I hope the harmonica culture can also spread in China. In China, there are many people like to learn a musical instrument, such as piano. guitar, and so on. But there are only a small number of people would like to know about the harmonica. We need more enthusiasts like you. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks ma friend. They really loves the Hohner Harmonica Classes with me. Missing them becouse the quarentine.

1 Like

When all this is over, who knows, we may arrange a workshop with the children of your country and I will go there. I would love.

1 Like

Thank you,
The harmonica enthusiasts in China will looking forward to your coming, this is really a good news for us. If you come to our country, we can chat with each other. It is undeniable that people will stop the coronavirus, and everything will be better. Keep in touch and stay safe!
Liu.

1 Like

Yes, as soon as all this is over we can talk about it, for sure !!

1 Like