Free 30 day David Barrett trial

So, I’m a beginner, i order my blues harp and receive it, lovely, so far so simple, not expecting anything else, but then I get a little 30 day free trial, looks pretty self explanatory, so I sign up to the site, to access it but for love nor money I can’t find where I’m supposed to apply my code to receive the 30 day free trial, y’know does it all have to be so difficult, if you’re gonna do it do it, if not don’t bother, if anyone can help, please for the sake of Jehovah!!??:wink:

Hi @Fuman

Visit the weblink Newsletter - David Barret

To proceed please click onto the following button: “To the Free Online Lessons”.

To proceed please click onto the following button: “Checkout”.

Fill in your given code for the free online lessons into the following field: “Coupon code”, click on "Apply to order”, and follow all the other descriptions.

Have fun!

2 Likes

I just bought a Special 20 C Harmonica ,and have code for “free online lessons” bit can access lesson.
How do I access

If you’re having difficulty accessing the online lessons, email David Barrett at info@bluesharmonica.com and he will assist you.

Paul, I see that Ines has answered this question in detail above, just scroll up for her blow by blow description.

I have 7 Blues Harps, 7 Marine Band 1896, 1 Special 20 and all of them came with that same certificate. I’ve never tried to use any of them. I was taking lessons from a guy that knew basic harp but nothing like bending, overblows and such.

After that, I started listening to the online videos. I’ve found many of them very helpful. In one, it took me about 5 minutes or so to be able to bend hole 8. That was the best lesson I’ve ever taken online - and it was free. Just use Google. It is my friend and can be yours too.

Happy Harping,
Don.

That’s great! Of course there are a lot of online instructional videos and some are much better than others. That’s why we work together with David Barrett, he’s one of the most highly regarded harmonica teachers on the planet and all his instructional material is first class.

hi, anyone who knows where is the free lessons code??? i was doing the checkout, but couldn´t find the code :frowning:

The code is on a small paper strip in the harmonica box, usually inside the product information insert.