Happy New Year²º²¹⟡₀₁.₀₁

Long time no see, all !
I’m back~
2020 has gone, so HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:
Actually…this year was horrible, lots of people gone in the world… The normally busy streets are now depressed, the epidemic was a big blow to human.
In China, we had a home quarantine for the first half of the year. That is…too boring! Because nothing much to do. Fortunately, I met you~ I really did make a lot of friends here, such as Ozan~ Also, I met my first harmonica teacher, George. Who would have thought we would meet in this way!
Everything is better now, we’ve got the covid19 under control.
Last but not least, 2021 has coming, I wish all of you good health, family happiness and auspiciousness to everything in the New Year.

Harpy New Year to y’all too! Such a strange time in the world. JF aka SS

1 Like

Strange year in deed. I suspect that at least the first half of 2021 will be more of the same.

Don.

2 Likes

Yup. Agreed. Blessings to us all. JF aka SS

1 Like

Thanks LuiMengchen. A Happy New Year to all here! Strange times indeed, we have little choice but to hunker down and sit this one out, so I hope that the joy of playing music will make the wait easier and pleasanter for everyone. Stay healthy!
Steve

2 Likes

Sweden is going in to big problem now.
Happy new year and be safe…

2 Likes

Wishing you the best of luck Lennart, we’re all going to need it in the coming months. Likewise Happy New Year, stay safe!

2 Likes

Everything will be better!
We will defeat the virus.
Wish all of you a good health! :hugs:

1 Like

Music is powerful !
It can unite people all over the world :smiley:

1 Like

Yup…It’s really strange…
But everything will be better~
At least we have harmonica~

1 Like