Hohner Acoustic info please

Looking for some info on a Hohner acoustic guitar i have. I bought it new in the ‘70’s and its very similar to a Martin D28. Wonderful action and a great seasoned tone now. It has a beautiful 3 piece back with abalone inlays with a rosewood fretboard . While playing it live ive had a few people come up and tell me stories about this guitar which i havent been able to confirm. i know it was hand made in Japan. the tag inside says "Hohner International…limited Edition…Model HG320…Serial 7011810.
Thanks and Keep on Picking’

never miss a sunday show

Hey Copicker. Great to read that you like the sound of your Hohner guitar.
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find any more information on that model in our Hohner archives. Hohner did a lot of special editions these days and not everything has been well documented. From the serial you can see that that model was made in 1970.

Hello,

I have recently purchased an Hohner HG-731 12-string Guitar and would like to know the date. It is a Jumbo Made in Japan by Hohner International. The serial number is 540708. It has a spruce top and a macassar ebony back and sides. It has a rosewood fretboard with abalone and mother of pearl inlays. I found a photo from a 1978 Hohner catalogue which describes it as an “Auditorium” guitar. It comes in a 6-string as well called the HG-730.

Hey. That sounds great. youdr serial number model ws made in 1985. Have fun!

I’m seeking information on a Hohner HG12L 12-string acoustic with the serial number shown in this image: