How do u make accompany music by yourselves?

It's been a long time,guys! I graduated from my junior high this summer and have more time to play harmonica now!
When we play pop, ACE,eletronic music, accompany music is necessary. I usually search them from some wibesites. However, this method is not always useful. I'm learning making some accompany music by some software.......Cubase, FL, Amped studio etc. To be frank......that is a little hard for me :joy: Absolutely, i also bought a harmonica-like midi, a sm57 microphone and a mato soundcard to record my song.(Great latency and noise were made when i only use my phone to do that) they cost all my barget! So could u povide some convinient way to make accompany music?

Best Liu :smiley:

It’s been a long time,guys! I graduated from my junior high this summer and have more time to play harmonica now!
When we play pop, ACE,eletronic music, accompany music is necessary. I usually search them from some wibesites. However, this method is not always useful. I’m learning making some accompany music by some software…Cubase, FL, Amped studio etc. To be frank…that is a little hard for me :joy: Absolutely, i also bought a harmonica-like midi, a sm57 microphone and a mato soundcard to record my song.(Great latency and noise were made when i only use my phone to do that) they cost all my barget! So could u povide some convinient way to make accompany music?

Hi Lui Mengchen,

Hohner is a musical instrument manufacturer and doesn’t market backing tracks. But if you look online you’ll be able to find playalong tracks in whichever style you seek. Good luck with your music!

Imprint | Privacy