How do u make accompany music by yourselves?

It's been a long time,guys! I graduated from my junior high this summer and have more time to play harmonica now!
When we play pop, ACE,eletronic music, accompany music is necessary. I usually search them from some wibesites. However, this method is not always useful. I'm learning making some accompany music by some software.......Cubase, FL, Amped studio etc. To be frank......that is a little hard for me :joy: Absolutely, i also bought a harmonica-like midi, a sm57 microphone and a mato soundcard to record my song.(Great latency and noise were made when i only use my phone to do that) they cost all my barget! So could u povide some convinient way to make accompany music?

Best Liu :smiley:

It’s been a long time,guys! I graduated from my junior high this summer and have more time to play harmonica now!
When we play pop, ACE,eletronic music, accompany music is necessary. I usually search them from some wibesites. However, this method is not always useful. I’m learning making some accompany music by some software…Cubase, FL, Amped studio etc. To be frank…that is a little hard for me :joy: Absolutely, i also bought a harmonica-like midi, a sm57 microphone and a mato soundcard to record my song.(Great latency and noise were made when i only use my phone to do that) they cost all my barget! So could u povide some convinient way to make accompany music?

Hi Lui Mengchen,

Hohner is a musical instrument manufacturer and doesn’t market backing tracks. But if you look online you’ll be able to find playalong tracks in whichever style you seek. Good luck with your music!