How to Complete harmonica transfer keys

Hi all,
Recently , I’m learning how to transfer keys on harmonica, but it’s quite difficult for me. Like this:
1=C 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1=B 7.#1 #2 3 #4 #5 #6
1=bB #6. 1 2 #2 4 5 6
1=A 6. 7. #1 2 3 #4#5

When I want to play other key’s song, I have to turn other keys or employ other key’s harmonicas. It makes me hard to play harmonica .:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: And I hope someone can give me some easlier method on transfering keys.
P.S: I don’t know which way do you turn keys, but the theorys are the same.
Thank you.

I recommend a scale book for flute or oboe. These will give you the notation with the correct key signatures too.

1 Like

Thank you @Harmonicat .
That’s a good advice. And can you tell me the name of the book?
Wish you a good health. :laughing: :laughing:

Here are a few that I might use

1 Like

Thanks,Harmonicat
I’ll find them in China.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh, I think it’s kind of difficult for me. Can I play some other keys song to inprove my harmonica transfer keys? I made a B keys song vedio these days. But I can’t put it here. Thank you. :sweat_smile:

If I were your teacher, first I would teach you the scales of C major, C natural minor, C harmonic minor, C melodic minor, and the arpeggios of C major, C minor, C augmented, and C fully diminished 7th arpeggio. There is so much to learn, just in the key of C. But once you master these, then we repeat the sequence of scales and arpeggios in a new key, such as F or G.

1 Like