ID'ing model Hohner Electric Guitar w/ Vertical Headstock Logo

Hi: Could anyone help me identify the model, and place & date range of manufacture of a Hohner Electric Guitar w/ a Vertical Headstock Logo? (Please see a photo of it, which I’ve attached.)
Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer

Did you ever have any luck identifying this guitar? I have a very similar one. Same body style, headstock shape, and logo. Mine also has two humbuckers, but they are black and both rings are black. It’s red, but translucent red. It’s a string through with a fixed bridge with brass saddles. Mine has a brass nut and one extra mini switch. The knobs are black, but have the little indentations. Tuners look the same. Mine has number stickers on the back of the headstock. It says G220WR, but the G2x0WR is one sticker, and then there is a 2 added on top. I’m not sure what is under that second 2. The truss rod cover on mine has a paper protector still on it with a handwritten lowercase “t” on it.

Even with those numbers, I can’t find any record of the guitar or others like it. This post is the only one with anything similar. I suspect they were made around the same time. The tuners look like the kind they used in the late 80s to early 90s. The headstock looks like their acoustic design. I haven’t been able to find it on another electric. The body shape is similar to some later 90s and early 2000s models. It makes me wonder if we have prototypes.

Hello, I have this same guitar in black and was also trying to identify the model number. Can’t find any information. Did you have any luck? Thanks, Greg.