Some harmonica humour

Lets put aside the blues for a while and have some fun!harmonica jokes!!!ill start with my two favourites… whats the difference between a golf player and a harp player??? That the golf player always knows in what hole he is playing and also that after two or three tries the golf player normally hits the hole…and this other…what does a harp player do when his or her harp falls into the toilet???he or she just picks it up…and blow the shit out of it!!!

5 Likes

What is the range of a diatonic harmonica?

25 meters! :wink:
giphy

4 Likes

Hahahah thats cold!how you gonna expect to sell harps like that!

2 Likes

Q - What’s the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a mouth harp player?

A - The mouth harp player only sucks half of the time.

5 Likes

I love harmonica jokes and puns! Here’s one. How do you know when there’s a harper at your door? Either they don’t know where to come in or forgot the key.

5 Likes

Is that a Bobby Knight wannabe?

2 Likes

Most harmonica jokes started life as banjo jokes :wink:

2 Likes

Haha… I play banjo and harmonica.

What instruments do you play besides harmonica Steve?

I play guitar and a little mandolin. I would recommend all harmonica players to also learn a chord instrument such as guitar or piano in order to learn where the different chord notes are found on the harmonica.

2 Likes

I agree.

I now play banjo, bass guitar, guitar, mandolin and harmonica. Learning music theory gives me leverage in each instrument.

I just got an ukulele and recommend it as it is smaller, has four strings and forming chords is easier. And ukuleles are widely available and very affordable.

1 Like