T-shirts and stickers

I can easily find t-shirts for other major harmonica brands, but not Hohner. I also get stickers from another brand when I buy a harp, but not Hohner. I love the 30 day free online school coupon included with Hohner harps (when registration is open).

My advice: offer (sell) several T-shirt designs in a few colors and all sizes and give away or sell stickers. This marketing shouldn’t be an afterthought and neglected. It builds brand loyalty and will provide a significant return on a tiny investment.

1 Like

Hello Jaya,
we sell our tshirts through the CShop for 8 years now: HOHNER SPAREPARTS + MERCHANDISE | Textiles | purchase online
Best regards
Richard

2 Likes

Hi. I’m a Hohner fan and a user. I have two little coffee shops (The Coffee is on the Table) in Santo André, São Paulo, Brazil. I like to put a poster of Hohner in my walls. Could you send me one at least?

1 Like

Very cool.… for some reason I’ve not been able to find this shop until now.thanks for pointing it out. I’ll check it out.

Hi Irineu, I will enquire how best to do this, perhaps the Brazilian distributor can help here.

3 Likes

Thank you. I´ll try this

1 Like

Hi Irineu,
cool idea to use HOHNER posters for your coffee shops. As Steve suggested please get in contact with HOHNER’s distribution partner in Brazil. Here the contact data:

Proshows Comercio De Eletro-Electronicos S.A.
Rua Anchieta 48
93212-730 Sapucaia Do Sul - R.S.

mailto:imports1@proshows.com.br
www.proshows.com.br

Best,

Gerhard

3 Likes

Thanhi, Steve, I’m your fan. Please, I’d like to send you an idea, for the Hohner company (or you). Could I speak in private?