Wanted Chromatic & Diatonic Harmonica Repairing person in Hamburg, Germany. I am well aware that they wont answer it at all

Anyone from Hamburg and close to its Vicinity Tune and repair Harmonica?
Brand Name like Hohner, Suzuki, Tombo & Seydel… I am fed up of some claiming to be authorised Harmonica Servicing Goons outside Germany. Who attempted to exploit my hard earned salary with exception of authorised personal direct from the Source… If repairing & restoring Harmonica is your Passion… Then Please do not hesitate to inform me…If you are living in Germany…
A reply in German or in English will be much appreciated… In Yes & No… If Yes then please give details of your email… So that I can commute and furthermore Negotiate with your labour charge…I am not a wealthy Man. But I can somehow manage to pay back your labour charge involved…Beside the Spare that I will Purchase & Parcel sending Cost… Now do you rationally realise what I mean as whatever then…

With respect, you will not get a good result if you demand top service, but do not want to pay for it what is asked. Labour charges are not a negotiable item.

Yes repairs can be expensive. But you are paying for a lot of expertise and technical skill that takes years to learn. Hopefully you find a repairer you like and they do good work for you. If you only want a repair or tuning based on price, however, you will not get as good a job done as allowing the technician to spend the time on the repair required.

Actually we got some expertise in nominal price range in Germany as well… Yes Customisation process and putting each and every reeds under a powerful Zeiss Microscope to do the Job will of course have its own all exclusive Cost… I only want the basics like Reed Valves or wind savers to stick on and normal tuning… It’s a meticulous and tedious task indeed and the one working on it deserve all the credits… David Kettlewell tutorial is also feasible for the one who either wants to learn it by doing or sit back in profound confusion with ruined instrument. But his types are all High Profile individuals who have Capital and also know how… Ken Liebhoff and Kettlewell categories I meant… What I mean is that no ordinary Harmonica enthusiast like myself would be able to afford Expensive Customisation… I am mentioning about the life of ordinary humans who also like to play Music instruments and expect decent price to afford regarding after sales and Service most probably direct from the factory seems to be more authorised than handing it over to Middlemen acting as all exclusive affiliates with overhauling price tag that is way beyond the budget of a low income person or If I have not mistaken then Music Instruments & decent cost of Servicing is only meant for those who can afford it… That’s the reason why Instrumental Music is slowly fading away…Especially among the middle class in Europe…Let us forget the one in 3rd World Nations… Because it’s way beyond the affordability of many talented Musicians… Yes I am well aware of what Dannecker, Bluexlab, Turboslide Harp & etc are capable of… But then Hobby Musicians with average Budget aren’t Stage Musicians… Who Requires Vintage Tube Amp along with Shure, Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic Microphones stuff with Lonewolf Gadgets…Its stuff meant for Huey Lewis kind and Everyone can’t afford all that and that’s what I mean… Purchase a 100 Dollar $ Diatonic Harmonica and spend another 230 Dollar $ to tune, Customise and what they all say that they will make it AIRTIGHT and completely foolproof… I understand for a Racing automobile customisation stuff like Carbon Steel Automotive Engine Forged Camshaft
and Piston Rings are required but not everyone can afford all that… Agreed we get what we pay for or contemplate menial utility… So be it from Harmonica to Stradivarius Violins & Bosendorfer Piano… Then the one who are offering all exclusive servicing and further customisation of such instruments…Should be able to afford a decent Mattress first before purchasing a bed… Wear and Tear is normal phenomena in mechanical objects… But then the criteria is to overhaul it or for the similar price get a Brand new one again… Back in the days when I began playing Harmonicas a Cheap FM Microphone was sheer cause of Joy to play it through a FM Transmission Radio till my parents decided… Let’s get the lad some proper Amplispeaker & they did… Because they had good supply of Wealth unlike myself now on my own alone having but Limited version of Fun in Life with no such desires for keeping a pair of Elephant as for pets and also aesthetics… Because I just can’t afford it…If others can afford I wish them that they should never compromise… If there’s something in return that they can get back as profit from what they extravagantly spend as for quality and reliability…