Will there be a Hohner “C-III”?

It’s been about a year and a few months since Hohner has released the Hohner C-II and I was wondering if they’ll ever come out with a three voiced version (replacing the Corona III)? It seems Gilbert Reyes has been slacking on the Colombian market these past few years, every year Hohner comes out with a new Anacleto for the Norteño crowd and different Corona II’s for the Tejano/Conjunto crowd, while it’s been YEARS since something new has come out for Vallenato. As a matter of fact the quality of the newer Corona III’s is at an all time low and keeps getting worse and worse! The quality of the El Rey del Vallenato has been dropping as well! Sorry for the rant, hehe… or am I? :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, if by a miracle Hohner does decide to come out with a C-III can they NOT produce FBbEb and instead make keys like BEA, CFBb, C#F#B, DGC, etc. you know, keys that Colombians actually use? Thanks! :accordion:

Hi Rusty,
thanks for your enquiry. I’m not familiar with the ins and outs of accordion production but will pass this on.