Hohner Guitar Model and Serial

Hi Kristin

I have 2 Hohner Strats, one is a gorgeous metallic pink MX, I have no idea what the serial number is, but I know that one is 80’s from when I owned a new one. I have a second from the Arbour series that I’d l;ike some help with though please.its cream, but may be a refinish, it has a true Fender style headstock with Hohner Arbour Series on it, a rosewood fingerboard and a skunkstripe down the back of the neck with Hohner Arbour series stamped on the neckplate with a serial number of E710457. Any info you can give me would be great. Many THanks. Stuart

Hello! I have this nice hohner contessa acoustic guitar. Model no. HG-670. Serial no. 28708 700. Can anyone tell me any info about this? Thank you!

Hey there. I recently purchased a Hohner Professional L75. The serial number is 8932093. Was this guitar made in 1989? Any idea where it was made?

Dear Kristin, dear all! I got hold of a Hohner B2A bass guitar in gray color with a D-tuner bridge, the serial number reads 04052590. I wonder if you can help me find out about its year and place of production and some basic specs. The previous owner said it was stuffed with EMG Select pickups, but he swapped those for a pair of EMG HB. My respects and thanks in advance!